Thursday, December 17, 2009

Interview Questions & Answers

One of our student attended interview lectures taken by our Founder & CEO Mr Piyush Bhatia. He asked the following questions after the Interview Training.

What kind of salary do you need?
Looking at the experience I have, I am looking for a salary of Rs xx lac's (per annum).

What is your philosophy towards work?
I believe in being professional at my work and focusing my efforts on increasing my contribution to the profits of the company. The more I do that the more I grow.

Explain how you would be an asset to this organization.
My expertise in this field, dedication and passion will help the company / department grow. I have plans for training my colleagues and building a strong and reliable team that will produce extraordinary results.

Tell me about your dream job.
Working in your company has been a very long dream. Ideally, I would like to work in an environment which encourages one to take on challenges, make mistakes, learn from them. Also I encourage the same to my team members. I know it is not possible to find a department without issues and I know these issues themselves are an opportunity to grow.
Share/Bookmark
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape